Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try YouTube I get a message saying I need a microSD…

Customer Question
When I try YouTube...

When I try YouTube I get a message saying I need a microSD card etc etc but nowhere is there any instruction about why everything except YouTube works great

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

No internet problems.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. Should I do both?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.