Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to set up roku. Streaming stick. I spoke to a rep…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I spoke to a rep earlier but they needed my e mail and passw ord

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the fee ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.