Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Roku tv about three months ago and I would Like…

Customer Question
I bought a Roku...

I bought a Roku tv about three months ago and I would Like to get it set up and let my wife watch tv while she is taking a bath. AND I DIDN'T DO IT, NOW I AM READY.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

3 MONTHS IT IS JUST A LITTLE ONE. bUT IF YOU NEED THE id NO I CAN GO AND GET IT.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, I have three other tvs in the house and all of them are working.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just didn't have time to get it hooked up, if that is the right word.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If mit is that easy. Absolutely nothing else. And THANK YOU

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.