Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The screen saver for Roku dances around but it won't

Customer Question
The screen saver for...

The screen saver for Roku dances around but it won't connect.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

"Roku" screen saver is the only display.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything worked until yesterday. Roku 3 was installed November 2015

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please remove the remote batteries, replace them with new ones, and then disconnect the Roku power cable for 10 seconds and plug it back in. Let me know what happens.

Please view my reply and try those steps to proceed.