Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sony Portable CD/DVR Player DVP-FX705 The charging…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Portable CD/DVR Player DVP-FX705 The charging chord is broken. Can I get a replacement?

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

When the cord broke

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

NO. The cord from the outlet to the machine is broken off. To short to reconnect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if I can get a new cord for it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.