Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY ROKU STOPPED WORKING, SCREEN SAYS NO SIGNAL! WHEN I

Customer Question
MY ROKU STOPPED WORKING...

MY ROKU STOPPED WORKING, SCREEN SAYS NO SIGNAL! WHEN I UNPLUG BOX FOR 20 SECONDS ROKU COMES BACK FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS AND THEN BLANKS OUT AGAIN!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

ROKU 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

UNPLUGGING hdmi CORDS, caT5-6 CORDS, POWER AND THEN REPLUGGING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

"No Signal" simply means the TV can't get a signal from the HDMI cable. Do you have another HDMI cable you can try?

Also what's the model number off the back of the TV?

Hello?