Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Technics 60+1 CD changer which for some reason is…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have a...
Second opinion] I have a Technics 60+1 CD changer which for some reason is not responding to my remote or otherwise and is stuck on OFF with two little dashes flashing above the word "OFF".Can you tell me how to manage getting it to work properly again? What would be your charge for this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 4 days by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, I still need help. No difference with the changer.

Unfortunately, as previously mentioned, it will need to be repaired locally.