Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been watching on my lap top and now I have moved and…

Customer Question
I have been watching...

I have been watching on my lap top and now I have moved and bought a new TV. I can bring up CBS all access and it has most of the series I like to watch, but it wants to charge me for each episode. How can I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Good question, let me look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can watch my soap, but all the others want to charge me by episode

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Insignia tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I only use wifi, not cable or satelite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
my tv is brand new, it's a Insignia, moved # NS-55D420NA18 Rev.A
serial # 55G1709A1H09766
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which device or app are you using that is charging you?

When I go into CBS All Access where I have all my shows already listed that I watch on a weekly basis it’s now wanting me to pay $1.99 through visuals or whomever which before I didn’t get charged

Did you sign into the same CBS account?

as far as I know
It is works my w/no extra charges. Thanks

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit