Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I change my password for my Roku. Roku 2. I tried…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change my password ***** my Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried putting in a password ***** my Roku through my tv. I don't remember the existing password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there anyway I can reach you by phone I have trouble typing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.