Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to view NETFLIX but can't seem to find a way to set…

Customer Question
I want to view...

I want to view NETFLIX but can't seem to find a way to set it up. I am connected to a network but I need to enter my NETFLIX password? How can I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

INSIGNIA I'm not sure how old it is. It was in an RV I just purchased.

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

I don't know how old it is but I think the model is 5302x. Does that sound right?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That is all I know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.