Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Internet download speed is poor. Roku less tha a year. There…

Customer Question
Internet download speed is...

Internet download speed is poor

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku less tha a year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

There seems to be no intenet connection

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.