Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I download "apps" through my roku?. if i can do that…

Customer Question
How can I download...

How can I download "apps" through my roku?. if i can do that i understand that I can click on the Spectrum app and renew my access to a bunch of sites. I'm old and full of years...we are poor and haven't had cable now for several months, but recently lost access tofox news and possibly other sites. Thanks, *****: When could you last open your software?

When could i or when did i? What do you mean 'open my software?' Sorry for my possiby weak questions!! Allen

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Oh, no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks, ***** ***** your phone call to me at(###) ###-#### Axxx Bxxxxx

12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.