Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My visa was hacked need to add another card. I bought

Customer Question
My visa was hacked...

My visa was hacked need to add another card

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I bought premiere ROKU at Amazon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Everything working except acorn. My cewsit card needs to be changed. Don’t know hos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No except my ROKU is new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to add another card in the Roku account. Inorder to add or update your payment information please follow the steps below:

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Click or tap the Update button under the Payment method section.
  4. Complete all fields and submit.
    • When updating re-enter all fields before submitting. (All credit card details, full name, address and phone number should be completed.)

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you