Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to add cbs all access to my line but can't get…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I am...

Hi Pearl, I am trying to add cbs all access to my line but can't get through

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I am on computer right now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It tells me I don't have an account with you but I do

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.