Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have to use the reset button on my 55" Roku TV sometimes…

Customer Question
I have to use...

I have to use the reset button on my 55" Roku TV sometimes to be able to see the image (sound is on).

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

TCL Roku 4K HDR S-Series S401/S403/ S405. One Month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using the Ear Phone Port to supply Audio to an Altech computer sound system.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When this happens, if you press the menu button on the remote of the TV, does the menu show? Even though there is no picture from the roku?

Please let me know