Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I change my credit card number so I can purchase

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my credit card number so I can purchase Acorn T.V.?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

T.V menu is all set up to pay for Acorn t.V. but I lost my old credit card and it won't except my purchase

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Engineer John C., Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Visit the Account Status page to update all of your account information (you must be signed in). NOTE: If you purchased your membership through a third party (iTunes or Roku), you must log in to the third party to manage your account details.

To visit the Account Status page please click here ===> https://signup.acorn.tv/signin.html?OperationalScenario=ACCOUNT#accountStatus

Or create a support ticket clicking here ===> https://acorn.tv/contactus/

Please remember I don't work for acorn, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN