Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The player quit playing it says im not connected to the net…

Customer Question
The player quit playing...

The player quit playing it says im not connected to the net but i am

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Entrada model 4210x1 1year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Changed ends of cabels rebooted power cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The logo comes up goes to warning of no internet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this already?

Please let me know