Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku express remote. It has been streaming great…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku express remote. It has been streaming great but it now shows no connection. I went to settings and to restart but it didn't help. Then I shut it down and did it again but it didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, I can use my computer and phone.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

What is my router?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you think it is my internet or Roku that's the issue? I also got Directvnow this weekend. Could it be Directv?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Can other devices connect to your wifi network ok?

Has anything changed on your wifi router?

Try restarting your wireless router and then try connecting the Roku Express to it again.

Let me know if that works?