Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It produces flashing junk n the screen. I've plugged another…

Customer Question
It produces flashing junk...

It produces flashing junk n the screen. I've plugged another device into that HDMI input of the TV, and it works OK. Pressing buttons on the remote don't change anything. I put new batteries in the remote. No joy. Powering it off, then back on doesn't change anything. The

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

The TV is a Sony Bravia, about 8 years old. Beautiful TV.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It doesn't seem to respond to the remote at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all I know to mention.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you please tell me the model number of the sony?
Are you able to see the sonys own menu screens at all (even using the buttons on the side of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.