Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just need to register for Roku. 3800R. Nothing. No I just…

Customer Question
Just need to register...

Just need to register for Roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

3800R

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to sign up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.