Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a Sony vpl hw55es projector the only picture it will…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony vpl hw55es projector the only picture it will display is from bd player?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I have an Nvidia Shield, Fire stick and a PS4 everything used to work fine but now only the bd player works?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

New cables configuring the settings moving my project close enough to use a six foot hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I've hooked everything up to a video monitor and it works fine but not the projector only the bd player works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are these connected to the projector directly, or are they run through an AV receiver?

Originally through the receiver but I have tried both ways

Do you have the problem on both hdmi ports?

What happens when you try to connect something else (like the firestick)? A blue screen or "no signal" message perhaps?

Same thing green screen but my blu ray player plays fine

Which model fire tv do you have?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician