Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku is not responding because I have a new c. card, and…

Customer Question
My roku is not...

My roku is not responding because I have a new c. card, and need to enter it . when i try to enter the last 4 of my new card it wont except it. i feel i need to enter the entire set of numbers but dont know how..please help.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

4200x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried typing in the last 4 numbers but all of my numbers on my card are different, new card.also was a visa, now a mastercard.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hope we can resolve this so we can be back on track and be able to watch roku, so where do i type in all my new numbers?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.