Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Want to combine cable remote w/roko tv screen the achieve…

Customer Question
Want to combine cable...

Want to combine cable remote w/roko tv screen the achieve using just one remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung... 2 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Since installing rook tv screen... only had to use 1 remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

At times, there is a delay when changeing channels.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.