Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

CANNOT ACCESS NETFLIX. I HAVE A ROKU 3. EVERYTHING WAS

Customer Question
CANNOT ACCESS NETFLIX Technician's...

CANNOT ACCESS NETFLIX

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I HAVE A ROKU 3. EVERYTHING WAS WORKING FINE BUT ABOUT A MONTH AGO I COULD NO LONGER ACCESS NETFLIX. MY NETFLIX ACCT IS ACTIVE AND NO ISSUES.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

NOTHING AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO . I TRIED GOING TO SETTINGS BUT I DON'T SEE ANY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RELOAD NETFLIX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, THIS IS MY MAIN PROBLEM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.