Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to delete a tv show from my DVR.It has been on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to delete a tv show from my DVR.It has been on there for maybe two weeks. It would not delete. I went to DVR services to delete it and it has been almost 2 hours and it still says one moment please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

My tv is DYNEX. I have no problem deleting other shows'

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I cannot get out of the DVR services.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Dynex? What happened right before this?

This is the first time. It is only the one show that will not delete.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.