Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Riki isn't connection to the internet. Riki. Pretty old.

Customer Question
My Riki isn't connection...

My Riki isn't connection to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Riki. Pretty old. It worked until yesterdy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Restarting it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Reen5e4ing my code

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 8 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the model number of the device? So that I can provide you the complete procedure to reconnecting your device to the wifi.