Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Axess 15.4 color TV with DVD player won't discharge DVD. The…

Customer Question
Axess 15.4 color TV...

Axess 15.4 color TV with DVD player won't discharge DVD

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The digital media player is built in, I don't have to connect it

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I slide a DVD into the side of the TV Player combination

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I expel the DVD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How do I expel the DVD
No. I don't do well on the Phone
How do I expel the DVD, But I didn't get a solution.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Tilt the TV on its side and gently shake to see if the DVD will fall out