Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We moved out tv from the stand onto the wall right behind…

Customer Question
We moved out tv...

We moved out tv from the stand onto the wall right behind where it was before, worked fine before. Now we get the 'no signal' prompt' box. We hooked up everything the same as it was. It's a streaming stick and the light is on. It did come on for a minute and now it doesn't.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Roku streaming stick, serial # 5S673K189275, looking for the model #. We bought it in this summer, it says 2016 on the manual

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works, we don't have any other source/imputs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We're on satellite

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

the model # for the TV?we don't have any video devices/sources

Yes, model number of the TV, please

OK, so only Roku stick is plugged into TV, is this correct?