Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I attached my roku and went through and update but all i get…

Customer Question
Hi I attached my...

Hi I attached my roku and went through and update but all i get is snow on the screen

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Latest just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing all i get is snow on the screen, it went through set ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Could you tell me exactly where on the back of the tv you have the roku connected? The ports are all labeled on the tv such as hdmi1, hdmi2, video1, etc.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.