Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I go to my streaming sites, like Amazon or Netflix,

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to my streaming sites, like Amazon or Netflix, there are NO pictures in the boxes telling me what I might watch. Just a series of blank boxes, with the wording. If I pick one and go to watch it, I can get the "movie", but not anything that was in the box, for example episode !

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My wifi strength is fine. I am writing to you now on a wireless computer. The streaming picture is perfect. Do you know what I mean when i refer to the "empty boxes"?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. I can do that right now. Please keep in mind I am an 80 year old woman who is not tech savvy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I just reset my wireless, and the message I amgetting is that I am not connected to the internet. I just watched a whole movie 10 minutes ago. Another thing, could I possibly talk to the technician on the phone instead of trying to do this on the computer?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me model of the unit you are doing this on?

Please let me know