Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No live feed on pbs station philadelphia area. Roku express…

Customer Question
No live feed on...

No live feed on pbs station philadelphia area.

Technician's Assistant: Which PBS product do you have?

Roku express app.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PBS software?

Activation code sent successfully

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything appears to be working but not play episodes on Whyy/PBS.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.