Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hiw do I mirror my IPhone to my Roku TV, so that I can

Customer Question
Hi, Hiw do I...

Hi, Hiw do I mirror my IPhone to my Roku TV, so that I can listen to my music that’s on my phone on my Roku tv? I’ve been trying to figure this out for about an hour now with no luck??

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

How can I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Do I check the age of my Roku under settings?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just started tonight trying to mirror.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku TV 5315X

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In order to do this, first make sure the Roku TV and the iPhone are connected to the same Wifi network.

Once done, on the Roku TV, go to Settings, System, Screen mirroring.

Enable this, then on the iPhone go to the App Store and download the Roku App.

When you open the app, it will automatically display the available devices.

Tap your TV to connect and start mirroring.

This completes the process.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you