Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have had roku for several years. I have been able to get…

Customer Question
I have had roku...

I have had roku for several years. I have been able to get into most of what I want. Suddenly NBC is not allowing me in. I am now trying to hook up with hulu. I have tried to update my information on nbc, hulu and roku. What do I need to do to watch my programs.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I can watch days of our lives and dateline on my tablet, but not the tv. I have roku 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have updated my email address, password ***** credit card info.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model Roku you have?

Thank you

I did not talk to you. I talked to Roku about a totally different issue. You have no business butting in. Glive me my money back and get off my site. Ruby Starr
Louie, Technician