Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I don’t know what I did but when up my roko te menu on the…

Customer Question
Hi I don’t know...

Hi I don’t know what I did but when up my roko te menu on the left is cut off o on the word search I can only see the letters rch. Could you please help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It not that old. This happened one other time but I don’t know if my husband fixed it or if it enters back. He’s not around to ask. He bought this less than a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I tried to unplug the roko. I don’t if I did it right because the screen never went dark

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that I can’t see the menu because it is cut off and if I try to search I can’t see all the letters. I appreciate your help and hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family and a New Year filled with many blessings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Roku you are using?

Please let me know

Thank you