Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Blank screen. Hitachi and its three years old. Everything I…

Customer Question
Blank screen Technician's Assistant:...

Blank screen

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Hitachi and its three years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Everything I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of Hitachi TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?