Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Every time I try to pull up a place to put my code in for…

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to pull up a place to put my code in for roku, my malware blocks it

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know, built into new tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know, just trying to set it up, and don't know enough to know what I don't know!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What is the webpage link that you use to put the code?

no

No to what?

no call, just tell me where the link is to put the code in Not to tell you the number on the tv. It's too hard to reach the back. We have struggled for 2 hours to get it there in the first place.
where did you go

I'm here and reading your replies

Do you have an active account with Roku.com?

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

.

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.