Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just installed a new Roku and completed the installation.

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new Roku and completed the installation. I can get netflix on my computer but won't let me on TV. It just keeps supplying a new code and I repeat every thing and it sends me back to the code

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Its good, i'm on the internet. the problem I sign up on my tiny cell phone and it says everything is ok and I go to TV and then back to Roku code. repeated it 4 times

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. Do you mean turning of the TV and then restarting it?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, where should I be when you connect me, my computer and my TV are on different floors. should I be by my TV with the cell phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Are other roku channels work?