Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We need repairs on a J.V.C. Disc. Player. We live in

Customer Question
We need repairs on...

We need repairs on a J.V.C. Disc. Player. We live in Rocklin, Roseville CA area are there any repair services in this area. Model # XL-F115TN. J.V.C. Component System. It comes on but the tray wont come open.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

J.V.C. Manufictured 1994

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplugged it and plugged it back in. Pressed eject button but nothing happend.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is the only information I can give.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can try:

Batteries Plus Bulbs

910 Pleasant Grove Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone(###) ###-####/p>