Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got a Panasonic DMC-ZS7 .I have 2 questions: - I have

Customer Question
I got a Panasonic...

I got a Panasonic DMC-ZS7 .I have 2 questions : - I have upgrade the firmware to 1.2 Is that the most recent version?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

For my new Pc with Windows 10 . What photofunstudio version is correct?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

I have upgrade the firmware from 1.0 to 1.2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes and before I load a new version of Photofunstudio .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No ,I have solved my problem
There is no more need ,