Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I type in my code and for my RCA Roku tv and tells me error…

Customer Question
I type in my...

I type in my code and for my RCA Roku tv and tells me error code 0011

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I m trying to activate tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

Nothing plugged in ethernet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Thomas, Technician replied 7 months ago
Thomas
Thomas, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

This error means a software update failed. The internet could have went down while it was going, or something else happened. At any rate, on the Roku remote, press the home button 5 times, fast forward 3 times, and rewind 2 times. This should pop up a box to try to update again, select OK. If you don't see this message or this doesn't work, please reply and let me know.