Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get a TDK DA-3826 cd recorder users-manual? One…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a TDK DA-3826 cd recorder users-manual?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One week

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I bought the unit off ebay - It works fine but I can not finalize the recorded cd - I need the manual, please

Technician's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

How can I get the TDK DA 3826 cd recorder manual?
Waiting on reply - no phone call please

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

You can get a copy of the manual when you register with the following free site:

http://n.vivmedia.eu/download/tdk+da+3826+manual