Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just installing roku 4 and replacing roku 1. I have the

Customer Question
Just installing roku 4...

Just installing roku 4 and replacing roku 1. I have the correst info i believe but not accepting. please help

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Brand nes

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

Enter info from what screen is asking

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.