Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I enter the Roku streaming media but I can't seem to get…

Customer Question
I enter the Roku...

I enter the Roku streaming media but I can't seem to get anywhere

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes it says enter 1.URL, 2Enter code 3complete set up on the web

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It connect to the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I would like to see it connected. Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I called Roku and my problem was solved. Thank you!!