Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Naxa ND 860 and can’t find how to turn off the

Customer Question
I have a Naxa...

I have a Naxa ND 860 and can’t find how to turn off the parental lock

Technician's Assistant: What Naxa model do you have? How old is it?

ND-860, maybe 6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works but there is no parental lock information there

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Naxa? What happened right before this?

Since it was purchased.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all I have- thanks! It’s a DVD player

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unfortunately, I do not see a manual or information regarding the parental lock on this device.

Here is the number to NAXA support and they should be able to help you:(###) ###-####/p>

How do I get my $5 back?