Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an older Roku. After accessing the Roku screen, I…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older Roku. After accessing the Roku screen, I cannot get past Roku to get to Netflix, Amazon, etcf

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

WiFi is strong. Yes I can connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I tried something but probably not the right things.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not an excuse, just an explanation: I am not very competent with technology.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Cancel the phone and this request.
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am unable to access beyond channels on the Roku screen. I'm not able to do anything tonight. I would like to speak with someone tomorrow.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

There's still a problem. I will call tomorrow.

OK