Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No signal for my hdmi. Westinghouse tv that is about 8 years…

Customer Question
No signal for my...

No signal for my hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Westinghouse tv that is about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?

It worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. We use a rocky plug in. The tv still works, but the input for HDMI says no signal now

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

All other sources besides tv say no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We’ve unplugged cable and roku and turned off as rbooted everything at least a dozentimes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Westinghouse?

Also which model Roku is this that you have (Roku 2, 3, Premiere, etc.)?

My sweet mother just bought us the Roku express. I’m going to go home and try it. Maybe that will work?!

I don't know? I'm confused as to what the original question was.

I’m confused too. I took a break to eat some pot roast over at my mothers. It probably is our old tv, but I will let you know after we try the new roku.

Okay, let me know if you need help.

I will thank you!

No problem!