Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to get redbox movies on demand and i don't know…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get redbox movies on demand and i don't know how to get the code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Redbox?

BOUT 10 MINUTES AGO

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Redbox?

Go to search and type in redbox.....nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.