Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HELP. i can't figure out how this works. i bought a tv and…

Customer Question
HELP. i can't...

HELP. i can't figure out how this works. i bought a tv and also the Roku streaming stick. i followed instructions, but the remote won't turn on the tv. if i use another remote and go to setting and tv inputs, i use hdmi1, which is the port i plugged roko streaming stick. HELP. I CAN'T GET THIS TO WORK,

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

What is my "digital media player"?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It's connected to power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Do you get Roku logo on the TV screen when select HDMI1 input of TV?