Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I do not remember my roku password. I don't know. where do I…

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my roku password

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know. where do I LOOK

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I USE IT ALL THE TIME TO WATCH MOVIES ON NETFLIX, AMAZON,ETC. i AM TRYING TO SIGN UP FOR ACORN BUT THEY WANT MY ROKU PASSWORD ***** i HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED BEFORE AND THE ONE THAT I HAVE THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NOR THAT i AM AWARE OF

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you getting PIN number message when try to add Acorn channel in Roku?

.

This is JustAnswer, an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.