Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Roku Premiere. I had someone else set it up and…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Roku Premiere. I had someone else set it up and now I cannot access it. It said I need a password. What can you do to help me?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Brand new!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

The only reason I mainly use it is for Pandora. It worked when he set it up - however, he used his password ***** to set it up. I had an old Roku and had my own password. I don't know why he did it that way and now I cannot get back into it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

If the roku was already set-up and you do not know the email that was used to set-up the roku account, please reset it to factory default and create a new account. This will require you to enter your wifi user name and password ***** also go through the internet and create a new account and supply credit card for payment.